Temporary workers (H and L Visas) can work in the U.S. after a petition is submitted by the employer-to-be in the United States and is approved by the USCIS. H1B Visas (for Specialty Occupations) are given to college-educated professionals (e.g. software programmers). In this status, they can work for a total of six years in the United States. H1C Visas are for Registered Nurses, H2B for Non-Agricultural Workers, H-3 for Trainees. The L Visa is for Intra-Company Transferees who are executives or managers of foreign-based companies or who are essential, specialized-knowledge employees.

What We Can Do For You: We can prepare the paperwork and documents and submit these to the USCIS. We provide guidance to both parties and an estimated timeframe for USCIS processing. With the latest information on changing laws, rules, and regulations, we are invaluable in obtaining Work Visas for our clients!